- 4 lamb bbq chops
- 1 lemon, finely grated zest & juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp thyme chopped
- 1 small zucchini thickly sliced lengthways
- Salad leaves and lemon wedge to serve
What to do
- Spread lamb out in a shallow dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine lemon, oil, mustard and thyme. Season to taste. Pour marinade over lamb, turning to coat
- Set aside for 30 mins (longer if you have time). Turn occasionally.
- Meanwhile, preheat a barbecue plate on high. Reduce heat to medium. Cook lamb for 4-5 mins on each side, or until cooked to taste. Rest, covered for 5 mins.
- Chargrill zucchini for 1-2 mins on each side until tender.
- Serve lamb with the zucchini, salad and a lemon wedge on the side.
For more information visit monashfodmap.com