We are loving these easy Maple Sriracha Chicken Kebabs because they are sticky, sweet, spicy and full of flavour.
Everyone loves these heavenly bites of deliciousness. The kids love to get involved and help to put the kebabs together, which will keep them out of trouble for a little bit! They are also great to pre-assemble and leave to marinate overnight, or even pack them up to take camping with you!
Maple Sriracha Chicken Kebabs
- 2 large free range chicken breasts cubed
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbps sriracha sauce
- 1 pineapple cubed
- 1 red capsicum cubed
- Place cubed chicken breasts in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Whisk together soy sauce, maple syrup, and sriracha sauce.
- Pour over the top of the chicken and massage into the chicken.
- Marinate for at least 15 minutes to 24 hours in the fridge or esky.
- Once the chicken is done marinating, soak wooden skewers in water for 10 minutes.
- Then skewer the chicken pieces, red capsicum and pineapple on to the skewer.
- Grill chicken until thoroughly cooked through. About 10 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
For more information visit theadventurebite.com