By Natalie BennettWednesday 6 Oct 2021The Morning Wake-up with KristianLifestyleReading Time: 1 minute
Winner, winner, chicken dinner! This is a super easy & tasty chicken dish that will get your taste buds singing!
A simple little marinade, serve with a salad, couscous or wrap and a yoghurt dressing and dinner or lunch is served!
Moroccan Chicken – Low FODMAP
- ½ cup garlic-infused olive oil
- 4 teaspoon ground paprika
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
- 500gram boneless, skinless chicken thighs (or breasts)
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients except chicken.
- Transfer mixture to a gallon ziptop bag or glass container with a lid.
- Add chicken and mix to coat. Seal and marinate the chicken in the refrigerator for at least an hour but ideally 8 hours.
- When ready to eat, preheat grill on high. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding any leftover marinade.
- Grill chicken thighs for 6-8 minutes per side or until cooked. I recommend using a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part to double-check that it is done. Chicken is cooked when the internal temperature reaches 70°C.
Serve warm with your favorite low FODMAP sides.
Storage: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.