By Salt 106.5 Network Saturday 20 Aug 2022LifestyleReading Time: 1 minute
When this slice was brought into the office, it was devoured embarrassingly quickly. See if it has the same results at your workplace.
- 1 Cup Plain Flour
- 1 Cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 185g / 6 oz Butter (melted)
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
- Sift dry ingredients into a bowl, add melted butter and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Press mixture over the base of a greased 28cm x 18cm lamington tin.
- Bake in moderate oven at 170 C for 20 mins.
- Let cool, then ice with your preferred version of chocolate icing and sprinkle with coconut.
Article supplied with thanks to 1079life.
Feature image: Photo by Tetiana Bykovets on Unsplash