Are you interested in working for the Sunshine Coast’s most dynamic Christian radio station?
We’ll post Salt 106.5’s employment opportunities on this page when positions are available.
- Sales Account Manager
- I’m interested in volunteering
What Our Staff Say
“Radio has been my passion since I was 13 years old and I love that people invite me into their homes, their cars and their lives by choosing to tune in. Occasionally we get a glimpse into the genuine impact we have on listeners, when they share their story with us about how they heard the right song at the right time, or how something we said totally changed their perspective or even saved their life, which blows me away. Fancy having a job which is totally fun but so impactful for God at the same time.” Fiona – Announcer
Sales Account Manager
Full-time | Buderim, QLD
Exciting new sales role, located in paradise!
We’re looking for an outstanding individual to join our team in a Sales Account Manager role. This exciting opportunity is ideal for a self-starter with experience in sales, and/or marketing related areas.
The Sales Account Manager is responsible for identifying and developing new on-air sponsorship revenue from businesses, advertising agencies and not for profit organisations.
Salt 106.5 is the Sunshine Coast’s Christian community radio station, engaging the local community with hope-filled content. Our purpose is to impact people with experiences of God’s love, so that they may become more like Christ and the world more like the Kingdom. We seek to treat all people with respect, serve our listeners and community well and reveal Jesus Christ to the world, pointing to Him as the source of hope.
This role is ideal for a person with a genuine passion for the mission and vision of Salt 106.5 and a commitment to the values – Be humble, Be real, Be all in.
What we can offer:
- A fun and supportive team working across like-minded radio stations
- The opportunity to work for a bigger purpose
- Work in the dynamic and exciting media industry
- A generous remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with cold calling
- Proven organisation, computer and online skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience in sales and/or marketing
- Competent in CRM utilisation and reporting
- And… a firm belief in the Mission and Values of Salt 106.5
- Tertiary qualifications in Business and/or Marketing
- Experience in Territory Selling
- Media and/or radio sales experience
Ready to Apply?
Send your application with a cover letter addressing why you would like to work for Salt and how you meet each of the criteria along with your CV to [email protected]
Closing date: ASAP